- Girls may wear long pants, shorts, skirts, dresses, or jumpers of any kind. However, all pants or shorts must be cinched at the waist with a belt. No pants of any kind will be left to hang below the waist line. No baggy, off the hip, or gang type apparel is acceptable.
- Boys may wear long pants or shorts or any kind. However, all pants and shorts must be cinched at the waist.
No pants of any kind will be left to hang below the waist line; baggy, off the hip, or gang type apparel is not acceptable.
- No clothing that is tight may be worn, top or bottom.
- No clothing may be worn that is spandex material.
- All shorts, skirts, jumpers, or dresses may not be more than three (3) inches above the knee.
- All tops must have sleeves, whether short-sleeve or long-sleeve. No tank tops or muscle shirts of any kind may be worn.
Tops may be pullovers or button-up.
- No thin, fish net or see-through tops may be worn.
- No clothing may be worn which depicts symbols.
- Footwear may be low cut oxfords, boots, loafers, or tennis/athletic shoes. Students must have tennis shoes with them for physical education classes.
- Socks are to be worn by all students.
- Hair must be neat, clean, and styled in good taste.
- Make-up for girls must be modestly worn.
- Jewelry may be modestly worn. We suggest stud earrings so as not to pose a safety hazard when using equipment or during physical education classes.
- Fragrances should be used lightly so as not to overpower the room.
- All students are to use deodorant and bathe daily. Should there be a problem with body odors, faculty members will speak with the offending student privately.
- Boys must remain clean shaven.
- Faculty will also comply with the appearance and dress code to set the standard.
The atmosphere at Bal Perazim Christian Academy is reflected in the appearance of the students and faculty. Cleanliness, neatness, appropriateness, and modesty are important guiding factors for appearance. It is the parents’ and students’ responsibility to ensure that they are clean, neat and appropriately dressed. Faculty will monitor student dress each day; however, final determination and discipline will be at the discretion of the Principal. Dress code violations may necessitate a student remaining in the office until a parent brings suitable clothing for the student.
The dress code will be in effect when students are on school grounds during regular school hours and on field trips where students are representing the Academy in the community. The dress code is designed to avoid the fluctuations in fashion and controversy surrounding wearing apparel. The clothing standards are to serve as a tool in fostering the academic and character development of students. Our dress code is a means of building pride in the lives of our students.
If a field trip is scheduled on a uniform day, You are required to wear the uniform for that day.
If You are not in uniform you will not be permitted to attend